Meant for anyone who wants to take a deeper dive into their gut and restore/enhance their gut health with the help of experts
- Avoid consumption of antibiotics in the 2 weeks before the sample is taken
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any recreational drugs in the 24 hours before the sample is taken
- Avoid long distance travel in the 24 hours before the sample is taken
- No long distance travel (past 10 days)
- Avoid taking the test in the middle of your menstrual cycle
our miGQ® Report entails
Assists in understanding the different types of microbes present in the patient’s gut & their functional relevance.
Gut Health Index
Provides assessment of the patient’s gut status.
Analyses the presence of butyrate, LPS & gas producers, biofilm formers and pro and anti-inflammatory microbes.
Food & Probiotic Recommendations
Suggests practical ways to restore & enhance gut health.